About Us - Our Rooms - Breakfast Room
Our comfortable Breakfast Room is ideally situated to catch the beautiful rays of sunshine to start your day as we hope it will continue.
Guests often refer to their dining experience when completing reviews on Trip Advisor and other sites.
We have listed just two examples below:
- Breakfast is served in the breakfast room between 7.30am and 9.00am
- Our breakfasts offer traditional full English or continental selection. Our produce is locally sourced where possible for a truly Cornish breakfast. Special diets can be catered for if advised in advance.
- The breakfast buffet has a range of cereals, yogurts, fruits and chilled juices.
- Cooked breakfasts consist of a combination of the following:-
- Eggs cooked to your liking (fried, poached, scrambled or boiled)
- Grilled tomatoes
- We also offer:
- Smoked salmon, scrambled egg served with wholemeal toast
- Cornish Ham & Cheesy Mustard Melt (toasted bloomer topped with ham, mustard, cheese and finished with a fried egg)
- Croissants with Cheese, Ham & Tomatoes
Toast is served with locally produced jam and marmalade. Freshly brewed hot beverages are served with your breakfast. Choose from a variety of herbal fruit, green & breakfast teas and cafeteria coffee.
Brookdale is proud to have been recognised by Visit England with the Kellogg’s Breakfast Award.