About Us - Our Rooms - Room 2
Our comfortable room offers a double bed with fresh Egyptian cotton linen, duvets, cushions and throws.
All rooms are available as single rooms. Our shower en-suites have en-suite facilities which offer powerful, plentiful hot showers, towels and complimentary toiletries. In each room there is tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk on request and Freeview/DVD TV’s.
There is also a wardrobe, chair, dressing table and bedside tables in
- Radio/alarm clock with IPod docking station
- Colour television
- DVD player
- WIFI broadband
- Ironing board available
- Central heating
- Mini Fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Additional heaters and fans available
- En suite
- Electric shaving points
- Towels & flannels provided
- Complimentary toiletries
Facilities and Amenities
- Superfast Internet access (wireless) in public areas
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Lock-up facility for bicycles
- Maps and guide books available
- Breakfast is served in the breakfast room between 7.30am and 9.00am
- Our breakfasts offer traditional full English or continental selection. Our produce is locally sourced where possible for a truly Cornish breakfast. Special diets can be catered for if advised in advance.
- The breakfast buffet has a range of cereals, yogurts, fruits and chilled juices.
- Cooked breakfasts consist of a combination of the following:-
- Eggs cooked to your liking (fried, poached, scrambled or boiled)
- Grilled tomatoes
- We also offer:
- Smoked salmon, scrambled egg served with wholemeal toast
- Cornish Ham & Cheesy Mustard Melt (toasted bloomer topped with ham, mustard, cheese and finished with a fried egg)
- Croissants with Cheese, Ham & Tomatoes
Toast is served with locally produced jam and marmalade. Freshly brewed hot beverages are served with your breakfast. Choose from a variety of herbal fruit, green & breakfast teas and cafeteria coffee.
Brookdale is proud to have been recognised by Visit England with the Kellogg’s Breakfast Award.